Physician Assistant – COLUMBIA
Columbia Ketamine Clinic – Columbia, SC
Columbia Ketamine Clinic is seeking a compassionate, motivated Physician Assistant to join our team utilizing innovative ketamine therapy to transform the lives of patients. The Columbia Ketamine Clinic uses cutting-edge methods to treat refractory depression and nerve pain. Ketamine has been described as the greatest breakthrough in the mental health field in the past 50 years. Richard L. Bowen, MD is the founder and medical director and has performed over 10,000 ketamine treatments. Dr. Bowen states treating patients with this new technology is the most rewarding experience of his thirty-year medical career. To get an idea of the impact this treatment has on patients please read Google patient reviews on our Charleston Ketamine Center. If you are interested in a job where you get to see lives transformed in a matter of days and establish fulfilling, long-lasting bonds with patients, then this is the place for you.
Our patients can be emotionally fragile and need a kind, loving, soft approach. A good sense of humor, an upbeat personality, and an empathetic heart are a big plus.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities May Include:
- Conduct initial consultations with prospective patients to explain ketamine therapy benefits, set expectations, and determine treatment eligibility
- Administer customized intravenous and other routes of ketamine treatment per physician orders
- Monitor patient status and vitals closely before, during, and after ketamine sessions
- Prescribe medications from formulary and order labs/testing to support treatment
- Oversee and supervise medical assistants and other support staff
- Maintain controlled substance records and inventories
- Chart patient progress using templates in patient medical records
- 1+ years recent clinical experience (preferred)
- Licensed PA in good standing in South Carolina
- Active DEA license and SC DHEC controlled substance certificate
- Strong clinical knowledge and assessment skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong record-keeping abilities
- Exceptional bedside manner and communication skills
- Competitive salary $110-130k
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class ketamine therapy through a supportive environment where you can make a difference while advancing your career.
If you desire fulfilling work in a promising new specialty, we encourage you to apply. Let’s have a conversation about how your skills can align with our mission.
Please Email Your Resume To Dr.Bowen@CharlestonKetamineCenter.com